- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
The Firing Squad
The Firing Squad revives the format of Meet the Press in its early days—with a twist. We invite a public figure (e.g., a member of Congress, a White House official) to take questions from a panel of journalists from ideologically opposed news outlets.
For example, if the guest is a Republican public figure, we might have reporters from The Nation or the American Prospect. If the guest is a Democratic public figure, we might invite reporters from National Review or the Weekly Standard. No softball questions here!
<– Back to PublicSquareTV