- Syria, North Korea, United passenger fiasco
- Devin Nunes, environmental regulation, web privacy
- Trump-Russia, health care, Neil Gorsuch
- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
The Empty Chair
Occasionally, one of our guests will cancel at the last minute. Other times, it will be clear that someone does not want to appear on the show and face an opposing viewpoint. But that won’t stop us from going ahead.
When these things happen, we’ll offer the full length of the show to the other guest—while extending an open invitation to the other side.
<– Back to PublicSquareTV