- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
- Castro’s death, Trump’s cabinet picks, Trump’s flag tweet
- Trump Defeats Clinton
- Border Security: Would More Investment Make Sense?
- Clinton-Trump Round 3, Voter Fraud, Syria
The Empty Chair
Occasionally, one of our guests will cancel at the last minute. Other times, it will be clear that someone does not want to appear on the show and face an opposing viewpoint. But that won’t stop us from going ahead.
When these things happen, we’ll offer the full length of the show to the other guest—while extending an open invitation to the other side.
<– Back to PublicSquareTV