- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
- Castro’s death, Trump’s cabinet picks, Trump’s flag tweet
- Trump Defeats Clinton
- Border Security: Would More Investment Make Sense?
- Clinton-Trump Round 3, Voter Fraud, Syria
James Kidd has worked in the publishing industry for over 15 years. He has edited books, magazines, newspapers, policy papers, newsletters, op-eds, and various other writings. He was assistant editor of This Rock magazine, managing editor of the Philadelphia Bulletin, and assistant director of research editing at the Heritage Foundation. He holds a bachelor’s degree in philosophy from the University of Dallas.