- Syria, North Korea, United passenger fiasco
- Devin Nunes, environmental regulation, web privacy
- Trump-Russia, health care, Neil Gorsuch
- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
Cap and Trade: Can the U.S. Afford It?
Cap and trade is promoted as a solution to climate change. But would it destroy the U.S. economy? Two scholars debate the issue.
John Whitehead, Ph.D.
Appalachian State University
John Whitehead, Ph.D., is chair of the economics department at Appalachian State University.
Ronald Bailey is science correspondent for Reason magazine.