- Syria, North Korea, United passenger fiasco
- Devin Nunes, environmental regulation, web privacy
- Trump-Russia, health care, Neil Gorsuch
- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
Equal Rights Amendment: Equal Means Equal
Kamala Lopez, producer of Equal Means Equal and advocate of the Equal Rights Amendment,...
- Posted August 26, 2016
Subsidizing Culture: Taxpayer Enrichment of the Creative Class
James T. Bennett discusses his new book Subsidizing Culture: Taxpayer Enrichment of the Creative...
- Posted July 5, 2016
Zubik v. Burwell: Contraception and Religious Freedom
Matthew Bowman of the Alliance Defending Freedom and Gregory Lipper of Americans United for...
- Posted May 3, 2016
Would Defunding Planned Parenthood Cause a Women’s Health Crisis?
Chuck Donovan Charlotte Lozier Institute Charles A. “Chuck” Donovan is the President of the...
- Posted December 7, 2015
The Charlie Hebdo and Garland attacks have nothing to do with free speech
In the wake of the Garland attack, as with the Charlie Hebdo attack earlier...
- Posted May 5, 2015
Guns in America: A Review of The Future of the Gun
In this Bookmarks presentation, author Frank Miniter discusses his new book on guns in...
- Posted August 20, 2014
Population: Is the World Overpopulated?
Is world population a problem? Two population experts debate the issue on Scholar's Mate....
- Posted June 5, 2014
Is Libertarianism Necessarily Pro-Choice?
Is libertarianism necessarily pro-choice? Two libertarian scholars debate. Sharon Presley Association of Libertarian Feminists...
- Posted November 9, 2011
Abortion and the “Middle Position”
Is the "middle position" on abortion–that it is acceptable under certain circumstances, such as...
- Posted February 1, 2011
Repeal ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’?
Should “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” be repealed? Two experts debate. Lawrence J. Korb, Ph.D....
- Posted November 22, 2010