- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
The economic situation in Venezuela gets worse by the day. Is this an indictment...
- Posted March 1, 2017
Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
Two experts debate whether the "no first use" pledge on nuclear weapons would make...
- Posted December 1, 2016
Border Security: Would More Investment Make Sense?
Would beefing up border security help control illegal immigration? Two experts debate. Thad Bingel...
- Posted November 4, 2016
Payday Lenders: Heroes or Villains?
Are payday lenders harmful to the economy? Two experts debate the issue. Thaya Brook...
- Posted September 2, 2016
Gun Manufacturer Liability
Should gun manufacturers be immune from lawsuits involving misuse of guns? Two legal scholars...
- Posted August 8, 2016
U.S. v. Texas: Immigration and Executive Power
Two legal scholars debate U.S. v. Texas, a major Supreme Court case involving immigration...
- Posted June 1, 2016
Zubik v. Burwell: Contraception and Religious Freedom
Matthew Bowman of the Alliance Defending Freedom and Gregory Lipper of Americans United for...
- Posted May 3, 2016
Abortion Clinic Regulations: A Debate
Do the Texas abortion clinic regulations violate the Constitution? Two experts debate Whole Woman's...
- Posted April 4, 2016
Does Concealed Carry Make Campuses Safer?
Does allowing concealed carry of handguns on college campuses make them safer? James Grayson...
- Posted March 2, 2016
Fisher v. University of Texas: A Debate
Two legal scholars debate Fisher v. University of Texas, a Supreme Court case involving...
- Posted January 26, 2016