- Syria, North Korea, United passenger fiasco
- Devin Nunes, environmental regulation, web privacy
- Trump-Russia, health care, Neil Gorsuch
- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
The economic situation in Venezuela gets worse by the day. Is this an indictment...
- Posted March 1, 2017
Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
Two experts debate whether the "no first use" pledge on nuclear weapons would make...
- Posted December 1, 2016
Base Nation: How U.S. Military Bases Abroad Harm America and the World
David Vine, author of Base Nation: How U.S. Military Bases Abroad Harm America and...
- Posted October 12, 2015
The China Model: Political Meritocracy and the Limits of Democracy
Daniel Bell, author of The China Model, discusses the book with Stein Ringen of the...
- Posted October 7, 2015
War against ISIS: Lead with the Military?
Is the war against ISIS primarily a military one, or does diplomacy have a...
- Posted September 30, 2015
Iran Nuclear Deal: Is the Inspection Regime Robust Enough?
Will the Iran nuclear deal inspection regime prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon?...
- Posted September 10, 2015
Iraq, WMD, and the Questions Nobody Is Asking
Marco Rubio is the latest GOP presidential candidate to stumble on the question of...
- Posted May 19, 2015
Defense Spending: Is It Too Much?
Does the U.S. spend too much on defense? Two experts debate. Christopher A. Preble...
- Posted September 20, 2011
Libya and the War Powers Resolution
Is the Libya intervention authorized by the War Powers Resolution? Two legal scholars debate....
- Posted May 11, 2011
Afghanistan: In the U.S. National Interest?
Is Afghanistan in the U.S. national interest? Andrew Bacevich of Boston University debates Richard...
- Posted August 9, 2010