- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
- Castro’s death, Trump’s cabinet picks, Trump’s flag tweet
- Trump Defeats Clinton
- Border Security: Would More Investment Make Sense?
- Clinton-Trump Round 3, Voter Fraud, Syria
Board of Directors
PublicSquare.net is currently seeking candidates to serve on our volunteer Board of Directors. The board is the official leadership and governing body of the organization and is tasked with three key roles: (1) oversight of operations, (2) strategic planning, and (3) resource attainment.
Board candidates must:
- reside in the Washington, D.C., area,
- be passionate and committed to the mission of PublicSquare.net,
- attend all board meetings and functions, as well as special events,
- participate fully on board committees as assigned,
- make financial contributions to the organization (according to their means), and
- participate in fundraising activities (not necessarily solicitation).
Interested candidates should send resumes and cover letters to info (at) publicsquare.net.