- Syria, North Korea, United passenger fiasco
- Devin Nunes, environmental regulation, web privacy
- Trump-Russia, health care, Neil Gorsuch
- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
Board of Directors
PublicSquare.net is currently seeking candidates to serve on our volunteer Board of Directors. This is a great opportunity for professionals and intellectuals to be involved and associated with an organization with an important mission, one that's needed now more than ever. Plus, there's no bureacracy or red tape at our small outfit: You'll have a one-on-one relationship with the founder and leader of the organization, giving you the opportunity to have a profound impact.
- reside in the Washington, D.C., area,
- be passionate and committed to the mission of PublicSquare.net,
- make financial contributions to the organization (according to their means), and
- participate in fundraising activities (not necessarily solicitation).
Interested candidates should send resumes and cover letters to info (at) publicsquare.net.