- Syria, North Korea, United passenger fiasco
- Devin Nunes, environmental regulation, web privacy
- Trump-Russia, health care, Neil Gorsuch
- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
Trump-Russia, health care, Neil Gorsuch
This week on The Square Circle, our panel discusses these issues:
- Possible ties between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin were again in the spotlight this week. Here's FBI director James Comey testifying to Congress. Later in the week, the Associated Press reported that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort had business dealings with Moscow. So there's a lot of smoke, but is there fire?
- The Republican leadership in the House delayed a vote on the major health care bill after it became clear that it didn't have the votes to pass. What's the future of the legislation?
- President Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court, Neil Gorsuch, faced Congress for the first time. Democrats vowed to filibuster the nomination, but are they fighting a losing battle?
Leif Larson of Craft DC, political correspondent for McClatchy James Rosen, and Kelley Vlahos of the American Conservative discuss these issues and more.