- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
This week on The Square Circle, we discuss these issues:
- Republicans in the House of Representatives released their long-awaited health care bill this week, but it has come under fire from many groups, even conservative ones. What is the bill's future?
- President Trump caused some major controversy this week by tweeting about possible wiretapping of Trump Tower before the election. Do these claims have any merit?
- Millions of women around the world marked International Women's Day by taking part in the "Day Without a Woman" protest. But their absence from work caused many schools and other workplaces to shut down, causing hardship for many others. Is this an effective form of protest?
Daniel Marans of the Huffington Post, conservative writer and editor Brian McNicoll, and Kelley Vlahos of the American Conservative discuss these issues and more.