- Syria, North Korea, United passenger fiasco
- Devin Nunes, environmental regulation, web privacy
- Trump-Russia, health care, Neil Gorsuch
- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
Devin Nunes, environmental regulation, web privacy
This week on The Square Circle, we discuss these issues:
- The ongoing scandal involving Russia and the Trump campaign has ensnared another victim, this time House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes. Should he recuse himself from the investigation?
- President Trump signed an executive order rolling back many of President Obama's environmental regulations. Will these rollbacks make the U.S. more energy independent?
- Congress passed a bill this week that gives Internet service providers access to the browsing history of subscribers. Did our representatives sell out our privacy?
Gregory Clay of GDClay.com, Karl Nelson of Intern Media, and political correspondent for McClatchy James Rosen discuss these issues and more.