- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
This week on The Square Circle, we'll discuss these issues:
- President Trump issued another executive order on immigration this week, which calls for enhanced deportations and more border agents. Will this executive order survive in court?
- Alt-right provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos was disinvited from CPAC, had his book deal cancelled, and resigned from Breitbart after video surfaced of him apparently endorsing pedophilia. What does this say about the state of modern conservatism?
- The Trump administration reversed President Obama's directive on transgender bathroom policies in public schools. Now, states will be able to set their own policies on transgender students using bathrooms. Will this result in hardships for transgender students?
Gregory Clay of GDClay.com, Karl Nelson of Intern Media, and political correspondent for McClatchy James Rosen discuss these issues and more.