- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
This week on The Square Circle, we discuss the plans by many Democrats to boycott the inauguration, Chelsea Manning's commuted sentence, and questions about James Comey's ability to lead the FBI.
Policy analyst Joe Albanese, Mytheos Holt of the Institute for Liberty, and political correspondent for McClatchy James Rosen discuss these issues and more.