- Syria, North Korea, United passenger fiasco
- Devin Nunes, environmental regulation, web privacy
- Trump-Russia, health care, Neil Gorsuch
- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
This week on The Square Circle, we discuss the plans by many Democrats to boycott the inauguration, Chelsea Manning's commuted sentence, and questions about James Comey's ability to lead the FBI.
Policy analyst Joe Albanese, Mytheos Holt of the Institute for Liberty, and political correspondent for McClatchy James Rosen discuss these issues and more.