- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
This week on The Square Circle, we discuss growing diplomatic tensions between the U.S. and Israel, Obama's move to expel Russian diplomats, and his remark that he would have beaten Donald Trump in the election.
Gregory Clay of GDClay.com, Mytheos Holt of the Institute for Liberty, and political correspondent for McClatchy James Rosen will discuss these issues and more.