- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
- Castro’s death, Trump’s cabinet picks, Trump’s flag tweet
- Trump Defeats Clinton
- Border Security: Would More Investment Make Sense?
- Clinton-Trump Round 3, Voter Fraud, Syria
Trump Defeats Clinton
This week on The Square Circle, we'll discuss Donald Trump's stunning upset of Hillary Clinton in the presidential race, specifically:
- The results came as a shock to many, given that the polls showed Clinton with a healthy lead heading into Election Day. So why were the polls so wrong?
- The finger-pointing and soul-searching began immediately within the Democratic Party. Some say that racism and sexism persist among American voters. Others say that Clinton was a terrible candidate, and others say that liberals bear some of the blame themselves. What should liberals take away from the election results?
- Finally, we thought we'd look at what we can expect from the incoming Trump administration. What is likely to happen in the first 100 days?
Policy analyst Joe Albanese, Gregory Clay of GDClay.com, and Daniel Marans of the Huffington Post discuss these issues and more.