- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
- Castro’s death, Trump’s cabinet picks, Trump’s flag tweet
- Trump Defeats Clinton
- Border Security: Would More Investment Make Sense?
- Clinton-Trump Round 3, Voter Fraud, Syria
Border Security: Would More Investment Make Sense?
Would beefing up border security help control illegal immigration? Two experts debate.
Command Consulting Group
Thad Bingel is a founding partner of Command Consulting Group. Most recently in government, he was chief of staff at U.S. Customs and Border Protection. He served as assistant commissioner for the Office of Congressional Affairs at CBP and as majority counsel with the U.S. House Judiciary Committee.
Douglas S. Massey, PhD
Douglas S. Massey is the Henry G. Bryant Professor of Sociology and Public Affairs at Princeton University. He is the author of Climbing Mount Laurel: The Struggle for Affordable Housing and Social Mobility in an American Suburb (Princeton University Press, 2013) and Brokered Boundaries: Creating Immigrant Identity in Anti-Immigrant Times (Russell Sage, 2010).