- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
- Castro’s death, Trump’s cabinet picks, Trump’s flag tweet
- Trump Defeats Clinton
- Border Security: Would More Investment Make Sense?
- Clinton-Trump Round 3, Voter Fraud, Syria
Clinton-Trump debate, 9/11 bill, Flight MH-17
This week on The Square Circle, we'll discuss the debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, Congress's override of President Obama's veto of the 9/11 bill, and Russia being blamed for the crash of Flight MH-17.
Gregory Clay of GDClay.com, Daniel Marans of the Huffington Post, and conservative writer and editor Brian McNicoll will discuss these issues and more.