- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
Gun Manufacturer Liability
Should gun manufacturers be immune from lawsuits involving misuse of guns? Two legal scholars debate the issue.
Andrew Kloster is a legal fellow in the Edwin Meese III Center for Legal and Judicial Studies at The Heritage Foundation. He was the Justice Robert H. Jackson Legal Fellow at the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education. He has been published in the Stanford Law Review Online, the Journal of Transnational Law and Policy, and the George Mason University Civil Rights Law Journal. He is a graduate of the New York University School of Law.
Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence
Alla Lefkowitz is a Staff Attorney with the Legal Action Project at the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence. She graduated from the Duke University School of Law in 2010. Prior to joining the Brady Center, Ms. Lefkowitz was a litigation associate with the law firm of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom in New York.