- Syria, North Korea, United passenger fiasco
- Devin Nunes, environmental regulation, web privacy
- Trump-Russia, health care, Neil Gorsuch
- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
Equal Rights Amendment: Equal Means Equal
Kamala Lopez, producer of Equal Means Equal and advocate of the Equal Rights Amendment, discusses the film with Cathy Reisenwitz of Sex and the State.
Kamala Lopez is an award-winning film and television actress, producer, director, writer, and editor. She has appeared in over 30 feature films and over 70 television shows. In 1995 she formed the production company Heroica Films. She is founder and executive director of the E.R.A. Education Project.
Sex and the State
Cathy Reisenwitz is editor-in-chief of Sex and the State, and her writing has appeared in The Week, Forbes, the Chicago Tribune, The Daily Beast, VICE Motherboard, Reason magazine, Talking Points Memo, and other publications. She serves on the Board of Advisors for the Center for a Stateless Society.