- Syria, North Korea, United passenger fiasco
- Devin Nunes, environmental regulation, web privacy
- Trump-Russia, health care, Neil Gorsuch
- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
People Get Ready: The Fight Against a Jobless Economy and a Citizenless Democracy
Robert McChesney discusses his new book People Get Ready: The Fight Against a Jobless Economy and a Citizenless Democracy with Berin Szoka of TechFreedom.
University of Illinois
Robert McChesney is Gutgsell Endowed Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Illinois. He hosts the program Media Matters on WILL-AM. He and John Nichols, The Nation‘s Washington correspondent, are the founders of the media reform network Free Press and the authors of Tragedy and Farce: How the American Media Sell Wars, Spin Elections, and Destroy Democracy and The Death and Life of American Journalism. He has written sixteen books and his work has been translated into fifteen languages.
Berin Szoka is the president of TechFreedom. Previously, he was a senior fellow and the director of the Center for Internet Freedom at the Progress and Freedom Foundation. Before joining PFF, he was an associate in the Communications Practice Group at Latham & Watkins LLP, where he advised clients on regulations affecting the Internet and telecommunications industries. He has served on the Steering Committee for the D.C. Bar's Computer and Telecommunications Law Section and currently serves on the FAA's Commercial Space Transportation Advisory Committee. He also serves on the Board of Directors of the Space Frontier Foundation.