- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
Zubik v. Burwell: Contraception and Religious Freedom
Matthew Bowman of the Alliance Defending Freedom and Gregory Lipper of Americans United for the Separation of Church and State debate Zubik v. Burwell, a Supreme Court case involving Obamacare's contraception mandate and religious freedom.
Alliance Defending Freedom
Matthew Bowman, Esq., serves as senior counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, where he is a key member of the Center for Life. Bowman clerked for Samuel A. Alito Jr. at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He is admitted to the bar in Michigan the District of Columbia, the U.S. Supreme Court, and various federal appellate and district courts.
Americans United for Separation of Church and State
Gregory Lipper is senior litigation counsel at Americans United for Separation of Church and State. He is a regular contributor to the Petrie-Flom Center's Bill of Health blog. He clerked for Judge R. Guy Cole Jr. on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. He received his B.A., with honors, from Northwestern University and was a national intercollegiate champion in extemporaneous speaking.