- Syria, North Korea, United passenger fiasco
- Devin Nunes, environmental regulation, web privacy
- Trump-Russia, health care, Neil Gorsuch
- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
Income Inequality: Equal Is Unfair
Don Watkins of the Ayn Rand Institute discusses his new book Equal Is Unfair: America's Misguided Fight Against Income Inequality with welfare researcher Matthew Bruenig.
Ayn Rand Institute
Don Watkins is a fellow at the Ayn Rand Institute and coauthor, with Yaron Brook, of the national best-seller Free Market Revolution: How Ayn Rand’s Ideas Can End Big Government. He is also the author of RooseveltCare: How Social Security Is Sabotaging the Land of Self-Reliance. He is the host of The Debt Dialogues, a podcast on inequality and the welfare state.
Matthew Bruenig writes about politics, the economy, and political theory, primarily with a focus on the set of interlocking issues that affect poor and working people. In addition to his blog, he has written for the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, The Atlantic, the New Republic, the American Prospect, In These Times, Jacobin, Dissent, Salon, The Week, Gawker, and Demos’s Policy Shop.