- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
- Israel, Russian diplomats, Obama vs. Trump
- Berlin attack, Russian ambassador killed, North Carolina coup
- Nuclear Weapons and “No First Use”
Abortion Clinic Regulations: A Debate
Do the Texas abortion clinic regulations violate the Constitution? Two experts debate Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt.
Steven H. Aden, Esq.
Alliance Defending Freedom
Steven H. Aden, Esq., serves as senior counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom. He earned his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center, graduating cum laude. He is a member of the bars of the U.S. Supreme Court and numerous federal circuit and district courts. He has also authored numerous law review articles on constitutional law and civil rights.
Nicholas J. Little, Esq.
Center for Inquiry
Nicholas J. Little, Esq., is vice president and general counsel at the Center for Inquiry. He holds a law degree from Vanderbilt University School of Law in addition to a B.A. in politics, philosophy and economics from Oxford University and an M.A. in industrial relations from the University of Warwick. In addition to overseeing the Center's litigation, he provides general advice on legal matters affecting the Center.