- Syria, North Korea, United passenger fiasco
- Devin Nunes, environmental regulation, web privacy
- Trump-Russia, health care, Neil Gorsuch
- GOP health care bill, wiretapping, Day Without a Woman
- Trump addresses Congress, Jeff Sessions in hot water
- Venezuela: An Indictment of Socialism?
- Immigration, Milo Yiannopoulos, transgender bathrooms
- Immigration, Betsy DeVos, terrorism
- Inauguration boycotts, Chelsea Manning, James Comey
- House ethics reform, Obamacare, Trump and Russia
Climate Change: Is There a Scientific Consensus?
Is there a consensus among scientists about climate change? Two experts debate the issue.
Competitive Enterprise Institute
Myron Ebell is Director of Energy and Global Warming Policy at the Competitive Enterprise Institute and chairs the Cooler Heads Coalition. He holds a B.A. from Colorado College and an M.S. from the London School of Economics. He also did graduate work at the University of California at San Diego and at Peterhouse, Cambridge University.
University of Maryland
James Stillwell holds a bachelor's degree in Urban Studies from Harvard University, an M.S. in sustainable development and conservation biology and an M.P.P. in environmental policy from the University of Maryland. He currently works as a program coordinator and adjunct lecturer in Undergraduate Studies at the University of Maryland School of Public Policy.